We have had a very active week this week as completely changing up the garden from mainly gravel to grass. Working out in the pouring rain was not too fun but we needed to get it done for sure.
March is flying along and hopefully Spring is really on it’s way. I say this every week but I really must take more pics as I never do anymore!!
So what has made us happy this week?
- Time outside. Although we have been working in the garden it was good to be outside.
- Spending time with my Mum who came and stayed a couple of nights to we could crack on without the distruptions.
- A date night with hubby. We went out for a curry which was lovely.
- Piglet enjoying here second stint at swimming and it was nice to go with some friends and their lovely children.
- The gremlin making me laugh so much with her antics. She is a complete nutter.
- Little Piglet coming along so well. She is sitting and and eating well. Just a big grump bag when she is tired!!
- Some lovely blog bits coming in the post. Although some are small, I still feel grateful for what we get through blogging.
It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday and I am just hoping for breakfast in bed! Have a fab one lovelies.