Siblings Project March

My two little siblings in March!

Spring is seriously on it’s way (or here?) The gremlin is really excited as she can wear skirts with no tights but it really is crazy to think it is pushing 3 months since Christmas and almost 6 months since my grem became a big sister.

I was always told as Piglet grew and become more interactive it would be a delight watching the two of them and this is so true. Piglet seriously has only eyes for the gremlin and she will desperately follow her around the room. If she is looking a bit serious, the grem is always the one to get the beaming smiles and she loves being that special person.

On the negative side, the gremlin has started to become more clingy. Diving onto my knee in bed before Piglet is handed to me so I can feed her and demanding cuddles when I need to do things for her sister. All expected and all normal I guess. Piglet is no longer a sleeping, twitchy newborn but a little person, who eats, smiles and giggles. It must be hard sharing your Mum and the jealousy is creeping in. Not just with me but her Nanny as well.

The gremlin is hard to leave alone with her baby sister, not for fear of deliberately hurting her but for wanting to pick her up and roll her onto her chest on the bed. I caught little Piglet on the floor by her car seat, as the gremlin had “kindly” got her out. Help!!

I’m looking forward to the summer when the two of them can get out in the garden together.

Here are my best snaps from the month. I’ve enjoyed using hubby’s camera a bit more to improve my pictures.

1. March 14, 2017 / 7:58 am

Lovely shots of your girlies, it is lovely when they can interact a bit more isn’t it? Totally normal with the jealousy but that doesn’t make it easy! Could be worse though, I was 4 when my little brother was born and I was jealous for years, even packed him a bag when he was a toddler and told him to run away haha at least you know Gremlin loves Willow! (and I am really close to my little brother now by the way :)) xx
    Caroline (Becoming a SAHM) recently posted…Siblings March 2017My Profile

2. March 14, 2017 / 10:38 am

Bless they are so gorgeous! This reminds me so much of my two boys, when my youngest was the same age we had a definitely jealously happening, they work through it eventually. Now it’s the other way around, I’m not allowed to cuddle my eldest in front of my youngest! Typical! #TriumphantTales
    Andrea @ Topsy Turvy Tribe recently posted…Malaga Port, Museums & Beach with ChildrenMy Profile

3. March 14, 2017 / 8:42 pm

Ahh, how beautiful!

I feel you…I have 2 girls aged 3yr and 6mo!

4. March 15, 2017 / 6:42 am

Piglets eyes are just so beautiful, gorgeous pictures of them together :o). I’m terrified of how Henry will be with his new sibling come summer. I’m hoping for the ignoring phase, vs the wanting to pick it up phase, haha. But it sounds like Gremlin loves helping out her Mum, even if she got Piglet out the car seat, haha. Lovely post. Renee x #bestandworst x
    Renee @peonieandme recently posted…Mother’s Day Pregnancy Style with ASOS xMy Profile

5. March 15, 2017 / 8:50 am

I remember jealousy with my first child at about the same stage, I thought I’d done so well and there were no early signs, but it came later when his brother became a bit more needy too. It soon settles down again though, just takes a bit of adjusting for you both and a little one on one time when you can, I know not easy! They are adorable though and will become best of buddies. #Best&Worst
    Coombe Mill – Fiona recently posted…Disney fans will love Moana now on DVD  My Profile

6. March 15, 2017 / 12:40 pm

They’re beautiful shots. My boy was always all about his big sister when he was a baby, she always got the smiles! Fortunately we had very little jealousy, just because of her personality. Now if we’d had them the other way around, that would be a whole different story!! x
    The Reading Residence recently posted…Papergang Review & GiveawayMy Profile

7. March 15, 2017 / 1:58 pm

Aww! They are just adorable….
    I think the jealousy is quite normal….Not much fun but I had it with my eldest towards her sister.
    You can tell Gremlin absolutely adores her sister x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Making choices about GCSE’s…My Profile

8. March 15, 2017 / 2:03 pm

Aww such cute photos! <3 I can't wait til Summer too. Kalel has cabin fever…

9. March 15, 2017 / 2:26 pm

Your photos are so impressive. And your children are beautiful! I am sorry you are having a hard time and I wish I had advice, I only have one and she is about to be 9 years old. #bestandworst

10. March 15, 2017 / 3:22 pm

we had a few really warm days last week and then a foot of snow yesterday. Really looking forward to spring and summer myself. Great pics Sarah
    jeremy@thirstydaddy recently posted…Hard Lessons in SportsmanshipMy Profile

11. March 15, 2017 / 4:04 pm

Lovely photos. My three adore each other although there are some love-hate moments πŸ™‚ #bestandworst

12. March 15, 2017 / 5:51 pm

Lovely photos! Piglet must be about the same age as my little one. It’s such a lovely age and watching the interaction between them both must be so wonderful. #BestandWorst
    Laura – Autumn’s Mummy recently posted…The 90s tag – my life as a 90s kid!My Profile

13. March 15, 2017 / 6:49 pm

awww these pictures are super cute and you can see the budding relationship between the two of them! Thank you so much for linking up to #TriumphantTales hope to see you again next week!
    Mrs Mummy Harris recently posted…Triumphant Tales – Week TwoMy Profile

14. March 15, 2017 / 7:59 pm

What beautiful photos which clearly capture the sexual bond that is developing between the girls. I can’t wait for the warmer months either and have fun in the garden #bestandworst

15. March 15, 2017 / 8:31 pm

How cute! It is so cute when they get along!
    #bestandworst

16. March 15, 2017 / 9:04 pm

What gorgeous photos of your little gremlin and Piglet. That photo where the gremlin is trying to hand her little sister a toy made me chuckle – Piglet’s expression seems to be saying “help me mum!” Those clingy moments and little jealousies are hard sometimes – we had a similar phase with Jessica when Sophie was a baby. It’s nice to have the warmer weather arriving though and the prospect of being able to be out and about in the garden more πŸ™‚ #siblingsproject
    Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) recently posted…#withkindnessandlove 10 – stories of kindness and sharing some blog loveMy Profile

17. March 16, 2017 / 11:01 am

Sarah they are so adorable – and look so much alike now! Love the photos xx
    Gemma recently posted…#VlogStars | March 2017My Profile

18. March 16, 2017 / 5:28 pm

Oh Sarah they are SO beautiful, the photos of them together are just so special. There is nothing quite as lovely as seeing the bond your children share, I wasn’t at all prepared for it but it’s my favourite part of being a parent. #bestandworst
    five little doves recently posted…Johnson’s Bedtime Baby Sleep AppMy Profile

19. March 18, 2017 / 6:11 pm

These pictures are adorable! You have two absolute beauties there! Thanks so much for linking up with us this week. I hope you stop by again πŸ™‚ #TriumphantTales
    Jaki recently posted…Online Hacks That Will Change Your LifeMy Profile

20. March 18, 2017 / 7:11 pm

How precious are they together. You can see the bond forming and growing everyday at this age. I love it. It’s so fun get to watch siblings grow up together. It really is such a special bond. #siblingsproject

21. March 19, 2017 / 10:27 pm

Lovely shots πŸ™‚ I remember when Little got Baby out of her car seat when Baby was so tiny! Baby has learnt to be robust haha πŸ™‚ ox #siblingsproject
    Amy recently posted…Baby You Are Six Months OldMy Profile

22. March 20, 2017 / 10:20 am

I can’t wait until the kids can be out playing in the garden as well. It is the first day of spring today so not long πŸ™‚ Lovely picture of them together xx #bestandworst
    yvonne recently posted…Chocolate LondonMy Profile

23. March 21, 2017 / 12:12 am

Aww Sarah, these are such beautiful pictures. Your girls are seriously gorgeous. We’re at the same fun stage where the littlest ones are a bit more mobile now, and the older ones much more interested in playing with them. Its the sweetest thing ever, like my heart literally melts sometimes. But its also scary when youre trying to always catch the baby before they lob themselves off the bed, or stop the eldest from accidentally jumping on them – fun! Emily #BestandWorst