It was Mother’s Day last weekend and this was such a fabulous day. I can’t believe a week has passed!
So what has made me happy this week?
- As I mentioned – Mother’s Day. I got breakfast in bed, time to chill in bed, the most ridiculous cards from the grem and flowers and chocolates. I took the gremlin to the park alone and we all went plane spotting. It was just a great day!
- Lunch with my gremlin whilst Piglet slept. It was good fun and nice to have some time just me and her. She is definitely becoming more possessive as Piglet needs me more.
- A trip to the park and lunch with a friend on Tuesday. It was good to be out all day and I may have treated the gremlin to a few bits from George.
- Little Piglet doing so well with her food. She tried chicken and salmon this week and has loved. It’s weird feeding her less but we have quite a good routine so I’ll keep at it.
- Another lunch with my work bud whilst our girls played. My gremlin is just so loud and full on though. I think she’s just comfortable but she is actually nuts!
- A catch up with the lovely Fran from Back with a Bump. We managed some food, a cuppa and a browse with our two girls.
- Hubby taking a day off and we nipped to Ikea and to do a bit of browsing. We missed the gremlin but it is easier with one munchkin!
We are seeing friends and hoping for good weather this weekend.
Have a good one lovelies!
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)