I have to mention the weather this week as it has been lovely. The gremlin is in her element as one day she didn’t wear tights. The little things make them so happy.
I do feel it has been a good week and this is what has made us happy!
- The blog! Hubby wrote a post on gender disappointment and it made Mumsnet blog of the day and got me my best ever traffic. Plus I have had a few sponsored posts come through which I think will help on my final months of maternity leave.
- Meeting some friends at a National Trust on Sunday. It was great to catch up and some lovely weather.
- The gremlin really coming along with her swimming. She had no bands and is like a little fish; she loves being underwater.
- Little Piglet eating some lumps and she loved jacket potato, cheese and beans and “eggy peas” which was her sister’s fave! I’m mashing now so the hand blender can be put away.
- Friends! Seeing three different people at the end of the week when it is just me and Piglet. It is lovely to catch up and have a good chat.
We are hoping to have a BBQ this weekend and enjoy the weather. I’m also shopping with my Mum for holiday bits so I can’t wait.
Have a good one lovelies!