I have my first keeping in touch day next week. EEK! How is this happening. I’m kind of excited but I can’t believe the time has gone so fast.
It’s been a lovely week and this is what has made us happy? As usual, I’m shocking with the photos!
– Lunch at Nandos on Sunday! It all went really well as a four and the girls were well behaved. Love Nandos!
– Catching up with a friend on Monday. It had been ages so a catch up was well overdue.
– The lovely weather! It’s been fab eating in the garden and apart from missing my back and catching the sun a little (DOH) I’m loving it.
– A really sociable Thursday; I caught up with 2 friends and it was great as felt like ages!
– BBQs; do I really need to say more?
– Little Piglet has really found her voice. It’s hard work sometimes but when she is annoyed, she just screams!! It is quite funny.
– Making chocolate lollies with the gremlin. It is always a mission to stop her eating all the chocolate first though!!
It is meant to be a hot weekend and we have parties! I’ll be buried under the factor 50.
Have a good one lovelies!