It’s been a crazy busy week with lots of family fun and crazy kids. Where has the good weather gone? I’m not allowed the window open at night which drives me mad, so the warmth better come back!!
What has made us happy this week? Once again I have taken zitch photos so just used some nice ones of us all from the week!
– Family! My awesome family are over from the States and I had my Nan over at the beginning of the week. It’s been lovely to catch up, as been a long time.
– Having some time alone on Saturday am. I hit the gym and got lots of blog stuff done. It was ace and I did get lots done.
– A fab date night with hubster on Saturday night. At the moment it is so crazy to even talk, so I do look forward to them.
– Some really good blog reviews this week. I was so quiet before hols and it has all gone a bit mad recently. Lots of work to do.
– Having a moment when Piglet was playing happily and I was sat watching Eastenders with a cuppa. Didn’t last long but it was a good moment.
– Treating myself to some new shoes! I shouldn’t be really but have earned a bit so thought why not?
I’m looking forward to another family weekend; fun and food!
Have a good one lovelies!