Last week was bonkers. I was so busy, I felt really cranky and tired by the end. This week has been calmer. I’ve had less planned and decided to be a bit more relaxed.
I only have 2 more weeks until I am back at work I need to make the most of it.
So what has made us happy this week?
– We had a little party for Piglet at the weekend. It was very small and a few people couldn’t come on the day but she had a lovely time and enjoyed all the food.
– I had some time with the gremlin on Sunday. We went to a party, played and did some learning on a new app we have got from her school. It was nice to have some time with her.
– A brilliant blogging week. Sometimes I have to pinch myself when I open some emails!
– Chilling at home with little Piglet. She’s a bit of a limpet but her cuddles are lovely!
– Meeting up with the lovely Fran from Back with a Bump. We had no kids with us so this felt really odd and nice!
– Going into work for training on Friday. It felt a bit odd but it is good to be getting ready to be back and in the swing of things.
Hoping this weekend will be a little less hectic that the last one!
Have a good one lovelies 🙂