I have to admit after last week I was looking forward to the weekend. I had missed my girls after starting work and felt tired. It’s a big shock going back after so long off but I will get there.
So what has made me happy this week?
– Having some time with both girls on Saturday. I played and cuddled Piglet and did some schooly stuff with the gremlin. She’s loving a reading App and we are reviewing a counting game, so all good.
– A trip to Kenilworth at the weekend for a party. It was nice to have a wander, lunch and the girls loved playing and going on the bouncy castle.
– Getting to the gym and doing some squats!!! My knee is feeling better which is good news.
– Getting out to our local National Trust with Lucy from Real Mum Reviews. The weather was fab and the girls got on very well which was great.
– A solo day with the gremlin on Friday. We planned McDonalds and Halloween treats. Was nice to have her to myself for a bit.
Hubby is having some time with the gremlin and we may do National Trust again for a wander.
Have a good one lovelies!