Hello and welcome to Week 3 of the NEW Linky Bloggers’ Best hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at Blogging Beautifully
We have had an awesome break over the summer and were getting itchy feet with Best and Worst…so definitely time for a revamp and new badge.
Bloggers’ Best? What is it?
Exactly what it sounds like! We would like to read your best posts; the posts that you are most proud of and want to share with us and the blogging community. The topic can be anything. Parenting, fitness, crafts, beauty…. It is up to you. As long as you have blogged it. Link it!!
We will be featuring our favourite posts every week. So aim to link something good up!
We had a fairly quiet start to the linky so hoping it starts to pick up again soon. Thanks to all that linked up last week and shared some of their best posts.
It’s been a mad week with Piglet’s party, visitors and catching up with family and friends. I’m hoping this week will be more chilled and I can relax.
My favourite from last week was Crummy Mummy and she wrote about one of my bug bears….parent and child spaces being taken by people without kids! Go and have a read.
Onto the rules.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the at least 1 of the host’s posts and the one before yours.
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bloggersbest so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bloggersbest