It was the end of half term last weekend and the end of a fun week with my gremlin. It was nice having her home and she did so much stuff with the various people who looked after her. Good times.
So what has made us happy this week?
– The gremlin had a lovely day on Saturday. She went off to the cinema with Daddy in the morning and then off to the park with me in the afternoon.
– A trip out to Batsford Arboretum on Sunday. It was a lovely family day out and so autumnal.
– A really productive day on Tuesday including a 6am gym trip.
– Taking the gremlin trick or treating. I was so tired and didn’t want to go at all but it was really fun and she loved it!
– Time with the smallest on Wednesday. She’s so funny and such a cuddly bean.
– A night out with my Mum on Friday. Keeping quiet about this as I write it but I may blog…we shall see!
I have a date night with hubby on Saturday and can’t wait!
Have a good one lovelies.