Hello and welcome to Week 9 of the NEW Linky Bloggers’ Best hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at Blogging Beautifully
We have had an awesome break over the summer and were getting itchy feet with Best and Worst…so definitely time for a revamp and new badge.
Bloggers’ Best? What is it?
Exactly what it sounds like! We would like to read your best posts; the posts that you are most proud of and want to share with us and the blogging community. The topic can be anything. Parenting, fitness, crafts, beauty…. It is up to you. As long as you have blogged it. Link it!!
We will be featuring our favourite posts every week. So aim to link something good up!
Thanks to everyone who linked up! Had a few new faces so this was lovely!
I had a lovely week last week. It was my birthday, I had a day off work and I had my hair cut!! The girls have been doing ok and I have been really impressed at the gremlin’s reading. We have been spending some time together.
Hope you have had an awesome week too!
Anyways onto my fave post.
My fave was by Cubkit and it was all about letting your children get bored. I so here this!! My gremlin has got a bit rubbish again so having to push her to go off and play. Have a read.
Onto the rules.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the at least 1 of the host’s posts and the one before yours.
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bloggersbest so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bloggersbest