We have been having lots of family weekends recently and they have been really lovely. It all starts to get a bit busy soon with December and Christmas coming.
So what has made us happy this week? My photos are awful this week! I keep forgetting to take any!
– I am really enjoying spinning again at the gym. My knee seems to be coping and it’s fab for the high intensity and getting fitter. I did feel a little woozy though afterwards!!
– We all went to Nandos for lunch on Sunday. Love this place and they had a new amazing pitta with halloumi and chicken. Delicious!!
– Catching up with blog. I’ve been a bit quieter so easier to get ahead and organised!
– Cracking on with the Christmas shopping. I still have a bit to get but am getting there.
– A lovely child-free lunch and shop with Lucy from Real Mum Review. We never get to chat without the kids butting in, so was great. We also got some new Hotter boots as well (review to come!)
– An amazing picture of my baby girl from nursery. She looks so cute!!
We are thinking of putting the tree up this weekend, so getting ready for the fun and mess!!