It’s Christmas in 2 days!! This is actually insane. December always kind of crawls and flies at the same time. I’m hoping to not go insane with the little ones for the next two weeks.
So what has made us happy this week?
– Getting back to the gym!! I’d had a whole week off almost because of snow and it was so good to get back to it.
– Catching up with my family at the weekend. The girls had a lovely time, though the gremlin drove me insane asking for chocolate all day.
– Treating myself to a new camera. I got the Canon G7X as I would like to do some more vlogging next year, if I have some time.
– Some time with my gremlin; we went to the cinema and Nandos. Lots of snuggling!
– My work Christmas do. We went to a old cinema in Birmingham, watched Elf and had a cheeky drink in the German Market. It was really lovely.
– My second work do!! Lunch with my team and the food was lovely. Good to have an afternoon to chat with the team.
I cannot actually believe it is Christmas in a few days. It is actually crazy.
Have an amazing one lovelies!