Hello and welcome to Week 13 of the NEW Linky Bloggers’ Best hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at Blogging Beautifully
We have had an awesome break over the summer and were getting itchy feet with Best and Worst…so definitely time for a revamp and new badge.
Bloggers’ Best? What is it?
Exactly what it sounds like! We would like to read your best posts; the posts that you are most proud of and want to share with us and the blogging community. The topic can be anything. Parenting, fitness, crafts, beauty…. It is up to you. As long as you have blogged it. Link it!!
We will be featuring our favourite posts every week. So aim to link something good up!
Thanks to everyone that linked up as usual. Lovely to have some really regular linkers now.
I had a lovely week and had my school Mums Christmas do on Friday which was fab. We had a Santa visit and a school fayre too. Lots of Christmas fun has been had!!
I hope you guys are almost ready!!
This will be our last BLOGGERS BEST for a couple of weeks and we will return in the New Year so have a fabulous Christmas and New Year!
Mine this week was quite a sad post by Kat from Candyfloss and Dreams and was all about separating from your child at Christmas. Definitely worth a read.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the at least 1 of the host’s posts and the one before yours.
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bloggersbest so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bloggersbest