Hello and welcome to Week 12 of the NEW Linky Bloggers’ Best hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at Blogging Beautifully
We have had an awesome break over the summer and were getting itchy feet with Best and Worst…so definitely time for a revamp and new badge.
Bloggers’ Best? What is it?
Exactly what it sounds like! We would like to read your best posts; the posts that you are most proud of and want to share with us and the blogging community. The topic can be anything. Parenting, fitness, crafts, beauty…. It is up to you. As long as you have blogged it. Link it!!
We will be featuring our favourite posts every week. So aim to link something good up!
Thanks to everyone that linked up as usual. Lovely to have some really regular linkers now.
It’s all about Christmas now isn’t it? It’s all go at the gremlin’s school with her show as this goes lives. I’m hoping all goes ok for her and I don’t blub! We put the tree up and I’m getting there with the Christmas shopping. Hope you are all getting it done and not getting buried under the Christmas stress.
Last week my favourite Mimi Rose and Me and was a really interesting post on Performance Parenting. I could really relate to this and it was a fascinating read. Worth checking out.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the at least 1 of the host’s posts and the one before yours.
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bloggersbest so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bloggersbest