It’s felt like the real start back to work after the Christmas hols this week. I definitely had a slightly more blah feeling, though on the positive side I don’t think I have had any January Blues!
So what has made me happy this week.
– Having a couple of hours to myself to clean on Saturday. I filmed a fun speed clean video and just got loads done whilst everyone was out.
– Having more a break when my parents popped in. Both the girls had some time with them, so I suitably ignored my guests for a bit.
– Catching up briefly with my mate on Monday. We only had a quick cuppa in town but I had not seen her for ages!
– Although I had the longest day in Bristol in Tuesday for a clinic it was nice to get the train alone, do a bit of work and buy some nice food to keep me going!
– Keeping up with what the gremlin has been up to at school this week. I’ve seen some funny stuff on their online system.
– The gremlin finally got her mermaid tail with no hole from Planet Mermaid! She was so thrilled and the review will be coming next week.
– Getting to the end of the week. Sounds rough but I picked up Piglet’s cold and was just dying for the weekend to come.
We have a weekend of family and friends coming up so should be great!
Have a good one lovelies!