Hello and welcome to Week 14 of the NEW Linky Bloggers’ Best hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at Blogging Beautifully
We have had an awesome break over the summer and were getting itchy feet with Best and Worst…so definitely time for a revamp and new badge.
Bloggers’ Best? What is it?
Exactly what it sounds like! We would like to read your best posts; the posts that you are most proud of and want to share with us and the blogging community. The topic can be anything. Parenting, fitness, crafts, beauty…. It is up to you. As long as you have blogged it. Link it!!
We will be featuring our favourite posts every week. So aim to link something good up!
Happy New Year!! Can’t believe we are in 2018. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and New Year. I did and I can’t believe it is all done and dusted for another year! Bit sad really. All that prep and excitement!
Have you got any blogging goals for the new year? I have! My biggest is to vlog a little more. I enjoy it and want to focus a little more on videos.
I’m looking forward to reading your posts and I hope there will be some fab Christmas round-up posts and goal setting for the new year.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the at least 1 of the host’s posts and the one before yours.
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bloggersbest so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bloggersbest