Hello and welcome to Week 14 of the NEW Linky Bloggers’ Best hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at Blogging Beautifully
We have had an awesome break over the summer and were getting itchy feet with Best and Worst…so definitely time for a revamp and new badge.
Bloggers’ Best? What is it?
Exactly what it sounds like! We would like to read your best posts; the posts that you are most proud of and want to share with us and the blogging community. The topic can be anything. Parenting, fitness, crafts, beauty…. It is up to you. As long as you have blogged it. Link it!!
We will be featuring our favourite posts every week. So aim to link something good up!
Helen had a break last week but is back and raring to go this week. I am actually quite glad to be back to the normal routine and not really feeling the January blues. I missed blogging and because I worked between Christmas and New Year, going back last week wasn’t too bad. Plus the girls have settled back into school and nursery without a peep!
Thanks to everyone who linked up. I had a good read Wednesday night to a real mixture of posts. There was some great stuff.
My fave from last week was Mimi Rose and Me. It was the most upbeat, happy post to welcome in 2018 and all the goals she has set for the year ahead. Do have a read.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the at least 1 of the host’s posts and the one before yours.
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bloggersbest so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bloggersbest