Hello and welcome to Week 18 of the NEW Linky Bloggers’ Best hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at Blogging Beautifully
We have had an awesome break over the summer and were getting itchy feet with Best and Worst…so definitely time for a revamp and new badge.
Bloggers’ Best? What is it?
Exactly what it sounds like! We would like to read your best posts; the posts that you are most proud of and want to share with us and the blogging community. The topic can be anything. Parenting, fitness, crafts, beauty…. It is up to you. As long as you have blogged it. Link it!!
We will be featuring our favourite posts every week. So aim to link something good up!
Well I feel I am well into January and Christmas is totally a distant memory away now. It’s good in a way, as I haven’t really had any January blues which is great! I hope you have all had a great week and are raring to go with the linky.
I am currently off work which is a lovely feeling and hubby and I went away at the weekend which was also fabulous! Sometimes you do just need a date night and some time kid free! Always feels weird though and I do miss the monkeys.
Hope you had a fab week and thanks for all the fab posts. We are getting a real mix of stuff which is great!
My favourite this week was Barrie from The Daily Dump and reminded me of a Daily Mash article. Soooo funny! Check it out.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the at least 1 of the host’s posts and the one before yours.
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bloggersbest so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bloggersbest