I’ve been off work all week which has been lovely. Had loads of chores to do though. Spring cleaning and getting organised. Sometimes you just need that time don’t you?
So what has made me happy this week?
– Getting back to the gym at the weekend! I went Saturday and Sunday and it was fab. I really ached on Monday and that’s such a good feeling.
– We went to the circus on Saturday and it was really good fun. Such amazing skills. If you are a Brummy or York local you may want to check them out.
– A date night with hubby on Saturday. We went for food and drinks and it was yum and good to chat.
– I went into the gremlin’s school on Tuesday and did a healthy eating talk for the kids. It went so well! They seemed to really get involved and I was pleased, even though I’ll admit, I was a bit scared!
– I went shopping and bought a few clothes! Just a couple of tops and a new denim jacket but it was ace to buy some spring bits!
– Easter is coming. I have had fun treating the girls to some bits. I don’t tend to get a lot of chocolate and a few blog bits have helped!!
– Decluttering and getting organised. We are planning some new garden fences, a garage to office conversion and I spent 4 hours in the kitchen on Tuesday sorting. Looks so much better!! Hubby and I sorted the garage and loft too on Good Friday. Really getting there.
– A trip to Ikea on Thursday with hubby. He took the day off and we went and got some bits for the gremlin and to help with the sorting! Been almost a year since we last went.
I’m looking forward to yet more sorting and getting organised at the weekend and spending time with family for Easter!
Have a good one lovelies.