I was nominated for the Liebster award a few times back in January when I started blogging but never actually did it! Shannon over at Shannonagains has nominated me so I thought I better do it!
I was also nominated by Liz at Working Mummy and Wife too!!
So I’m supposed to:
1) Answer the 11 questions set by the nominator
2) Write 11 questions for the people I nominate.
3) Nominate 11 people! This will be insanely hard as I know most people have probably already done this (like I should have done 3 months ago!)
So lets get cracking – here are my questions:
How did you decide on your blog’s name?
This was the hubby. He just came out with it. I wanted something originally that combined my love for fitness and scrapbooking so Run, Jump, Scrap was perfect. Little did I know was that I would be more of a Mummy blogger as this is so popular. However, it still fits as you Run and Jump a lot with kids and without Mummy in the title I’m not bound to just that.
I think I would like to fly as just seems so cool. Wind in your hair, amazing views. I think having invisibility would open too many naughty doors as well!
My 11 questions for my nominees:
1) What is the most annoying thing you find about blogging?
2) Facebook or Twitter?
3) What is your favourite drink?
4) If you had a day to yourself what would you do?
5) What part of your blog are you most proud of?
6) Name 3 people dead or alive you would have dinner with and why?
7) What did you want to be as a child?
8) What is your favourite restaurant?
9) Apple or Android?
10) Tell me about your best holiday.
11) What are your hobbies apart from blogging?
I now nominate the following blogs. If you have already done this can you re-share maybe? I’m stuck at seven! (sorry!!!)