It’s been a lovely but busy week. I do feel like things have been really full on but in a good way. The gremlin has settled back into school after half term and I really feel like I have settled down into work.
So what have been the highlights?
– We had a lovely day out on Sunday at a different National Trust Wightwick Manor. The house was amazing and it was good to go somewhere else.
– My Mum and Nan came over to stay for a night on Monday. It was lovely to see them have some time with the littlest one.
– Piglet took her first steps and is standing much more confidently. She is earlier than her sister!
– Being so proud of the gremlin. She is coming along so well with her reading and I was so worried about her being so young. Fingers crossed it continues.
– Looking forward to a night out with some of the school Mums on Friday. When you read this I should have been, so hoping was a fun night!
– Time with family this week, as they have looked after the girls.
– Having a bit of a calmer week with the blog. It has been quiet this week and this has actually been good as less worrying about scheduling!
We have another busy weekend with family so hope it will be fun!
Have a good one lovelies!!