Hello and welcome to Week 3 of the new Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
It was great to see some new faces last week and have even more people link up. Thanks again for all the support from you lovely bloggers.
I’m actually on holidays this week! Yay! So I won’t be commenting this week but Helen will, don’t worry!
My favourite post from last week was from When the Dust Settles and it asked the question can you love your second child as much as your first? This is something I always worry about and this post was really reassuring!
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new.
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instgram do the same with your photos