Hello and welcome to Week 7 of the new Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
It’s a gorgeous hot week and personally I am loving it (apart from being very hot and bothered). Hopefully as you are all linking up I will be in the garden with my gremlin!
Thanks so much to everyone that is linking up each week. The posts are fabulous and I always find it hard to choose a favourite.
This week for me it had to be a post from The Holly Hock Door which was about losing a friendship, grieving and moving on. This hit home to me as I fell out with a school friend 5 years ago and she just came over this weekend to see me for the first time. It was fab and just like old times. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t.
Helen’s favourite was from the lovely Mummy In Training about finding the naughty corner in a park. So head over to have a good read!
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page** – we have noticed a few are not doing this so please do as everyone knows about the linky
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
Please get the badge code below:
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)