Hello and welcome to Week 9 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
Helen are I are splitting the post reading each week and this week my favourite post was Get over it!!! This was by Thirsty Daddy. I liked this as it really struck a chord. Me and my girlie tend to get over things quickly (even if we strop about first) and I think it is really important when it comes to moving on and keeping happy! Go and have a nosey.
Helen’s favourite post was by Toilets aren’t for Turtles and was about life with toddlers is like being at Glastonbury!! Go and have a nosey and have a giggle.
Anyway on to the linky! One thing Helen and I are noticing is not everyone is using the badge. Please do as it gives other people the chance to know where you are linking up. Also some people’s post are not always getting commented on – PLEASE comment on the 2 post before yours as it makes it fair and everyone gets some blog love.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos