**BLOG DOWNTIME**

**BLOG DOWNTIME**

I am currently in the crazy, insane process of moving from blogger and going self hosted with WordPress. I have no clue how easy this will be. I have already wanted to destroy my hubby and throw the laptop out of the window.

BUT…I have started the migration process and it may take a few days so I will be a bit quiet and be having a blogging break this week. The linky’s will continue and I have a very willing (was bullied into it)  volunteer to help Helen with Best and Worst next week.

So wish me luck and fingers crossed that all goes well over the next few days and I can get up and running soon! I think the blog will be fine on blogger until all sorted anyway.

Bye for now!!

post signature

* indicates required

1. September 19, 2015 / 11:26 am

Oh good luck Sarah! Are you going to do a post about the move? I would be very interested to hear how it all works 🙂
    Debbie

2. September 19, 2015 / 12:48 pm

Very exciting! Good luck with the move x

3. September 19, 2015 / 2:57 pm

Good luck! I would be very interested to hear how it went as I am thinking of going self-hosted with WordPress too. Do write about it! x

4. September 22, 2015 / 10:25 am

Good luck with the move! I'd be interested to hear your experience of it, as I've been considering going self-hosted too (but have no idea what I'm doing!!) Jenny @ Jenny on a Plate x

5. September 22, 2015 / 10:01 pm

Good luck with the move. I know some people love it and other people come back to Blogger. It's always interesting to read about someone's journey. I know the WP users always talk about Blogger being inferior and they don't own the content. Simply not true. I do happen to know many big time bloggers who have carved a good niche out of using blogger and making lots of money.

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      Author
      December 13, 2015 / 6:32 pm

Aww no! Did it a while back but after tweaking it now xx