Hello and welcome to Week 18 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
Thanks to all the lovely people who are coming back and linking up each week. We are getting some amazing, funny, gripping and heartfelt reads. I can’t believe are 4 months into the linky. Time is really flying!I’ve been having fun as my little brother got married! Insane to think. Will share some pictures soon. I was mega busy at work with a deadline but was so relieved to get it sorted. It was fab to have some time with the gremlin as well after being away in France.
My favourite post this week was by the Hollyhock Door and was all about how a decision made for the benefit of their children resulted in being effectively thrown out of their congregation. I was pretty shocked but it is a well written piece so have a read.
Helen loved the fab Emily’s post from Twinmumanddad. It was all about the girl’s love for Beauty and the Beast and how they love to act it out. So cute!!
**NOTE OUR NEW LINKY THROWBACK THURSDAY IS TOMORROW**
We would love to see some of you join. Have a read – it so simple. Just a picture.Anyway on to the linky! One thing Helen and I are noticing is not everyone is using the badge. Please do as it gives other people the chance to know where you are linking up. Also some people’s post are not always getting commented on – PLEASE comment on the 2 post before yours as it makes it fair and everyone gets some blog love.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos