Hello and welcome to Week 29 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
After a sad week last week, I am hoping this one is a bit better. I had a fab weekend away in Ireland visiting friends and a break from the gremlin. She was a delight when I came home and spent loads of time cuddling me and just being near me. I think I was missed for a change!
Anyways onto this week. My favourite post was from Crummy Mummy and basically told Janet Street Porter to bog off saying kids shouldn’t be allowed out to eat in restaurants and cafes. Ridiculous!! Go and have a read as a fab post.
Helen’s fave was This Lady Writes and was all about if she was Prime Minister. Fab so have a gander.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
Please get the badge code below:
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
(Visited 122 times, 1 visits today)