Hello my lovelies!
Thanks to the lovely Rachel at Our Rach Blogs for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Award. Definitely worth checking her out if you haven’t for some really thought provoking posts and some laughs!
I’m posting a bit less since Christmas and these sort of things get me to talk rubbish and be extremely nosey!
So without further ado. Here are the questions and my answers for you:
1. Why did you start blogging?
A few reasons. I thought I needed more hobbies than just the gym (I thought I was getting boring) and writing was always something I wanted to do. I also wanted to document some of the fun times I was having with my daughter and also vent!! I am a social media addict so blogging was also a good way to harness that!!
2. What 3 things would you take with you to a dessert island and why?
Almonds – I am addicted to them and eat tonnes daily. Good source of protein, fibre and essential fats! (Can’t keep the dietitian away).
Music – I don’t do anything without some on.
My husband, as he has watched a tonne of survival stuff and I would be basically screwed.
3. What’s your all time favourite song?
This is sooooo hard. I love so so many to pick a favourite. It’s still probably King by Years and Years at the moment but anything U2, Sting, Queen, Coldplay are very high up there. In fact this is just too hard…there are tonnes!
4. What was your worst Christmas present and why?
This year? Hmmmm hubby bought me this lunchbox thing (I had asked for this cool metal cutlery set from Paperchase for my salads and yoghurt at work). There was none in stock so I got this crappy plastic thing that the gremlin has played with!! Oops.
5. Have you made any New Year resolutions? If you have, what are they?
Nah. I’m generally not drinking much and I love my exercise so I tend not to bother.
6. What are your hopes for this year?
Eeek to move house and possibly increase our family. I also want to progress a bit further in my work life and continue with the blog. Not a lot eh?
7. What’s your favourite memory?
Anything with my Grandma and Grandad who have both passed away now. I spent tonnes of time with them as a child. Holidays in Leeds, the Yorkshire Dales and Scarborough. My Grandma’s cooking (I loved her scones) and wrapping my Grandad around my little finger.
9. What’s your guiltiest pleasure in life?
Probably my iPhone and spending way too much time on it and Facebook chat!! I’m not a reality TV whore or a chocolate fiend. It’s that or Coke Zero…aspartame you evil, evil sweetener 🙂
10. In your opinion, what is the best blog post you have ever written? Link it here.
I wrote one about breastfeeding and ultimately the message about it being best would never change! However, the judgement should. It had a lot of hits. Here it is:
So my lovelies! Thanks for reading and here are my questions:
- How did you come across reading my blog?
- What’s your favourite place in the whole world?
- What is your 2016 blogging goal?
- What could you not live without?
- Your favourite drink?
- What did you want to do when you were younger?
- The worst date you have ever been on?
- Your ideal day to yourself?
- Favourite clothes shop?
- Your most embarrassing moment?
I now nominate the following blogs (if you have done it before or can’t be bothered, no sweat!)
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award, and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 10 questions given to you
3. Nominate a further 10 bloggers for the award
4. Write 10 questions for those nominees to answer
5. Display the award on your blog, or post!