Time is flying so much. Another week has passed with lots of fun things happening. I have had a pretty good week and apart from the gremlin being a bit tired, I think she has too.
Here is what has made us smile this week!
- Seeing my old Uni friend and her new baby at the weekend; he is soooo good. I forgot he was there a few times.
- Having a kid-free weekend as my Mum had the gremlin. We ate out a couple of times, had adult chat and just chilled. Was lovely. Didn’t like the M25 traffic though!
- Our new sofa arrived on Monday! Our old one was so manky. It is lovely as has a corner bit to lounge on. The gremlin keeps stealing my seat though!!
- The gremlin and I managing to play some lovely games like doctors, hair dressers and babies whilst I sit flat on my arse on the bed and chill. This is great as I get to rest a bit but she is getting lots of attention.
- Spending some time with my Mum on Wednesday, as she stayed over and chilled with us. We took her to soft play and a park with my work buddy and daughter.
- Eating way too many peanut MnMs – they are addictive and I have told hubby to never buy them again!
- Setting up the gremlin’s old ball pit and her loving it!! She hardly bothered when she was younger.
Can’t believe we are at the weekend again! Will be doing some house related bit, like choosing paints and curtains for the lounge now the sofa has come. Exciting!
Until next time lovelies!