It has been a happier week! This is mainly because hubby and the gremlin are better and there is less coughing and general grump!
So muuuch easier to write my post!
What has made us happy this week?
- Taking the gremlin to a party with a miniature railway. She was a bit scared but loved it in the end and was so cute holding onto me.
- Having an afternoon to myself whilst hubby took her to another party! I sat in garden, talked to my Mum on the phone and blogged a bit so was awesome.
- My Nan coming to stay! It was great to catch up and she taught hubby to make a pie which even the gremlin enjoyed!
- More fab blog ops. We have had some clothes sent from George and I had half a day on Friday at work to go to visit a new Tiger store in Brum. Just brill!
- The gremlin had a hair cut – 1 WHOLE INCH off and she looks so cute now. Her hair was needing it rather badly!
- Watching the gremlin enjoy some treats. She has eaten well this week so was in heaven with a few chocolate fingers and a choc ice. Little things eh?
- Two morning gym trips. Been up so early managed to go. Taking it very steady but I’m glad I’m still making it.
- Some yummy food. My Nan brought fresh raspberries, rapsberry muffins and scones. All my faves so been in heaven.
That’s it for me! Hoping to have some family time and got another restaurant review at the weekend so exciting!
Have a good one lovelies.