Hello and welcome to Week 65 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
Hi everyone. Another week of Best and Worst. Thanks to all who linked last week; there were some fab posts. A lot of you may have little ones starting school or going back this week and I hope all is going well!
I am now on maternity leave so am writing this post when I should be at work. It is a very odd feeling and I actually don’t know which job I want to do first!! I’m so excited for the baby to come now, despite the fact I am going to be knackered.
So onto the faves.
Mine was from the lovely Learning to be Mrs C and she was introducing us to her gorgeous baby boy. Have missed her posts so go and have a read. So cute!
Helen’s was the lovely Caroline at Becoming a Stay at Home Mum and was her Me and Mine update for August. Some really lovely photos so worth checking out.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>