Hello and welcome to Week 66 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
Hi everyone. Another week of Best and Worst. Thanks to all who linked last week; there were some fab posts. I hope all the school starts went well and everyone is settling back down to the September routine.
I’m still on maternity leave and have been loving it, especially some time to myself which is great. I think I probably need to rest a bit more but I have so much I want to doooooo!!
Anyways onto last week’s faves.
Mine was by Jaki at Jakyellz and asked the question are you a talker or a texter? I found this really interesting as it is a topic me and hubby bring up now and then. Worth a read!
Helen’s was by the lovely Wendy at Naptime Natter and was all about her gorgeous little boy and worries about being wrong as a Mother. I’m sure his is something we can all relate too and definitely worth a read.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>