Hello and welcome to Week 68 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
Hi everyone. Another week of Best and Worst. Thanks to all who linked last week; there were some fab posts and I have had some more time on maternity leave to read them! This week though, I did have a gremlin with verbal diarrhoea sat next to me whilst trying to read!!
So today is my due date. As I write this a week before, I have no clue if baby will be coming or will be actually here. I was early with the gremlin but feel this time I could sneak over. Only time will tell. I am coldy today, so thankful for the gremlin being in nursery and giving me some time to rest!
Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Anyways over to the fave posts!
Mine from last week was by Peonie and Me. It was great to see her back to blogging and starting to put herself first a little again. Go and have a read and you will see what I mean.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>