As I’m writing this I am still very pregnant and hoping not to be for much longer. I’m actually gagging to be able to go into soft play with the gremlin again without getting stuck. Saying that, I will miss my wriggling bump!
So, what have been my happy times this week?
- Taking the gremlin to another Frozen party. She really does love it and had a great time dressing up as Anna and stuffing herself with party food.
- Hitting 39 weeks pregnant. Although the Braxton Hicks are killing me now, it is good to have got there. The gremlin’s labour started at 39 weeks and 3 days though I am starting to think I’m going to go over now!
- Really getting on with some scrapbook pages. I have really had the bug recently and what with being ahead with the blog, I have had some more time.
- Having a great day with the gremlin despite worrying I wouldn’t manage due to the late stages of the pregnancy. The Braxtons calmed down and we managed town and lots of playing without too much discomfort.
- Having a couple of days to really chill when the gremlin was at nursery. Needed them and the calm this week.
- Buying a couple of tops for myself for post baby and some new leggings that don’t have holes in them. I have hardly anything now and it is starting to get a bit colder!! Eek!
I’m wondering if next week we will have more happy news that includes a baby!! At the moment I’m really not feeling hopeful!!!