Hello and welcome to Week 75 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
Hello best and worsters! Another week has passed and once again I’m thanking all our lovely linkers. We always get some great posts and always good when some new bloggers come and link.
It’s been a good week for us. I had some time with the gremlin and she also was better and went back to nursery. This meant also some me and Piglet time and I watched a lot of Grey’s Anatomy!!
So onto last week’s fave posts.
Mine was Thirsty Daddy and all about his very daring daughter. I always wish the gremlin was a bit braver sometimes but then I think a happy medium may be good!!
Helen’s was the lovely Caroline at Becoming a Stay at Home Mum. Check out how well her little one is getting on with reading and writing at school.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>