I love writing these little round ups, as even if we have had a bit of a crappy week, I’m forced to see the positive parts (we had a good one this week!).
The gremlin has been pretty poorly towards the end of this week with a nasty cold. I have felt really sorry for her and she hasn’t been to nursery. Hoping it will pass soon and I will get my playful girl back. She’s not eating, so I know she isn’t right at all.
I’m also noting I have no pictures of my hubby this week on my round up – he is going to be loving that!
So what has made us happy this week?
- Seeing the fireworks! The gremlin was scared and we froze to death but I loved seeing them.
- Enjoying a good glass of wine on Saturday night with my Mum. I had pumped some milk and Piglet took a bottle before bed so this was fab. I did not enjoy the feeling the next morning when my boobs were about to explode however!
- Catching up with the lovely Caroline from Becoming a Stay at Home Mum and seeing her family. We always meet at a National Trust place and hover around the cafes a lot!! It was so cold but we had a lovely time and the little ones had a real giggle.
- Going to the park with the gremlin on Tuesday in the cold. It was dead and freezing but we had fun with her dolly making it go on all the swings and slides, even though the gremlin was starting to get snotty.
- My birthday! I’m going to write more of a post next week but I had an awesome day with my family and had some lush presents. The gremlin insisted on her fave restaurant, Bella Italia and scoffed her spaghetti.
- Operation six pack is well under way and I have started back on some weights at the gym. Slow and steady but loving going and loving my Piglet even more for taking a bottle when I am gone.
- Prosecco – that is all.
We have a family weekend coming up and I am really hoping the gremlin is more herself next week.
Have a good one lovelies!