Hello and welcome to Week 80 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
Helen’s was by the lovely Caroline at Becoming a Stay at Home Mum and was all about saying Get Lost to New Year’s Resolutions and just being you! Go and have a read…
What we are going to introduce is more of an emphasis on our #bestandworst hashtag. We would love to see more of you over on Instagram sharing your pictures and posts with Helen @helsy_1983 and myself @runjumpscrap this can be throughout the whole week not just when our linky runs and we will then feature some on the next weeks post with a shoutout.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>