I cannot get over how fast the time is going at the moment. It seems to fly around to Thursday and the gremlin is at nursery again. I like the break but I do feel I never see her for two days.
I have tried to be a bit less busy this week, as last week found it a little too much and was knacked!
So what has made us happy this week?
- Catching up with my linky bud and her family at the local Space Centre. This was lovely and we are going to make the most of our annual passes!
- Taking the gremlin to McDonalds for the first time. She was sooo excited but I was mega annoyed as they had no chocolate milkshake. Can you believe it??
- Getting my hair done; cut and coloured. My hair dresser also thinned it. There was hair everywhere, as I am shedding so much still. The break was fab but Piglet literally pounced on me for her before bed feed.
- Staying up and having some wine with my Mum. I totally felt crap the next day but it was great and we hadn’t done it in a while.
- Lunch at my friends house (again). She must come to me next time. My little gannet gremlin scoffed all her lunch, including a scone. She has such a good appetite.
- Screwing the cold and still hitting the gym. I felt better for going!
- A catch up with a Uni mate and her lovely lad. Been a while and the babies have grown loads.
It’s my Mum’s birthday this weekend and we are heading over with the girls. Hope you have a good one!!