Hello and welcome to Week 97 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
Another horrible week has passed with the scary events in London. I really don’t know what to say about it. It’s just horrific and unthinkable and I hope it is the last for a long time.
I have had a busy week. Little Piglet is keeping me on my toes and waking more in the night. Luckily she goes back off after some milk so just about surviving!! The blog is busy with lots of reviews and a couple of giveaways so this is good!
Thanks to everyone who linked up. We were quiet and I’m hoping this is half term. Hoping to have some good reads again this week.
My favourite post from last week was Mayflower Blogs and was such a heartfelt post on her experiences of bullying. Very brave so go and have a read and support her.
<Helen’s was the fab Kristin from Four Princesses and The Cheese entitled “Don’t be an Ass”. Need I say more?
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>