Hello and welcome to Week 98 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
This linky has gone VERY quiet!! We need to start having a think about what will spruce it up a little. If any of our regulars have any suggestions, please let us know.
It has been a busy week but very rainy still. Little Piglet has started crawling and yelling a lot, which has been fun. She knows what she wants for sure! The gremlin has been her usual fun self and every week that passes, I can’t believe she is getting closer to going to school.
Thanks to everyone that has linked. We had some really diverse posts and as always, I have enjoyed reading them.
My favourite from last week was by Through Ami’s Eyes and was quite a sad post about losing a friend for no reason! I feel it is something quite common so have a read in support.
Helen’s is from another remarkable lady, Catherine at Kid Vs Copy – she is a Mum and has no time for cancer. This is such an inspiring post and I urge you to read it.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>