Hello and welcome to Week 102 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
Things have calmed down a little in my house as my family has returned to the States. Feeling a bit sad but we had such a good time so we are happy about that. The weather was so awesome but errr not so much now!
I’ve been a bit snotty so been a bit out of gym action. I’m also finding out for certain what is wrong with my knee at the end of this week. Bleugh. Blog post to come soon.
Anyways thanks to all our lovely linkers and let’s see who were the faves last week!
Mine was the lovely Natalie from Crummy Mummy and this was all about why she will not be buying Baby Dove. I totally agree with this so go and check it out!
Helen’s was the lovely Jakijelz and was all about when your baby just isn’t your baby anymore! Big sobs!!
Please go and have a read of the faves and well done guys.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>