Another week has passed in January and although I said I wasn’t feeling too miserable, it did hit me a bit on “Blue Monday”. Typical!! I’ve tried to snap out of it thank god and think happy.
I have had a baaaad photo week and barely have any. Need to get my act together.
What has made us happy this week?
– A day out at National Trust as a family on Sunday. Although we had to leave as little Piglet had a huge strop, we had a lovely lunch and a walk around.
– I got my hair done! Woop. I had been dying to get it done for a while and it looks so much better.
– My mate came over on Wednesday and we did some fun vlogging for her dietetic blog. We always have a giggle.
– A good gym session that morning. I’ve been finding it harder to go in the week with work, so was glad to get there.
– Piglet’s walking! It is getting so good and she is so cute pottering around.
– A busy day at work on Thursday. I much prefer lots to do; keeps me on my toes.
We have some family time planned at the weekend and I think hubby is taking the gremlin to see his new allotment. Yes you read that correctly!
Have a good one lovelies!