The gremlin has been off this week for half term and I have to admit, I wasn’t massively looking forward to it. One on one my girls are pretty good and I enjoy it. Two together can be carnage and I knew I needed to have a plan!
So what has made us happy this week:
– Seeing my Mum and step-Dad before they go off to Oz for 3 weeks. That will feel like a long time. Who do I ring on my way home from work?
– Catching up with friends at National Trust on Sunday. It has been ages and it was lovely to see them and their little ones, who got on really well.
– Surviving the first day of half term. We went over to Lucy’s from Real Mum Reviews and I had some time with the gremlin, whilst her sister slept.
– The grem has been really keen on doing school bits. I find the “learning by play” stuff in reception hard to follow and I must admit we tend to do a bit of writing or reading and I don’t dress it up as play! She’s cool with that and has wanted to do a bit.
– I had a lovely day with the gremlin just one on one. We chilled, did her nails, had lunch, went to to the park and had a milkshake.
– A fab gym session on Tuesday. I was a bit late as had to drop the baby off but the chap I train with waited and we had a great session. I was so achy on Wednesday.
This weekend the gremlin has a party and we are going to do a bit of sorting out I think!
Have a good one lovelies!