Ah I have been off work this week and we started off with a lovely weekend! Hubby and I went away so definitely easy to find lots of happy moments.
I was supposed to be out last night with the school mums but we had to cancel due to one of the girls being ill. Fingers crossed we will get out next week!
So what has made me happy this week?
– A night away at Crewe Hall, which will be up on Monday on the blog, so I won’t say too much. It was just so nice to get away with the hubby though.
– Catching up with oldest school friend and seeing her new house. Was lovely as has been ages!
– A week off work! I don’t massively notice it to be honest, as I only work 3 days but it is nice to have the time to myself when little Piglet is at nursery.
– Catching up with friends. I have seen a couple this week, both bloggers, one an ex and the lovely Fran from Back with a Bump. It was great to hear all their news.
– Hitting the gym a little more, as I have been off work. Always good to make use of that extra time.
– Doing a vlog! I really want to do more sometimes but never find the time. You can watch my January favourites below if you fancy.
We have family over this weekend so should be busy!
Have a good one lovelies!!