Another week has passed and I can’t believe it’s half term? The gremlin is half way through reception! I feel like I could cry! I’m off for one day with her this week and hubby has a couple too. Hopefully should be fun!
So what has made us happy from the past week?
– We went on a 4 hour round trip to visit my old school mate’s new baby. He was so cute and was lovely but my crazy kids were mad!
– We went over to my Mum’s for her birthday. That was nice and chilled and we had some yum food. The girls always get to play have have fun too.
– I met up with Lucy from Real Mum Reviews and Holly from Little Pickle’s Mom on Monday at a local National Trust. It was lovely to see them and little Piglet loved walking all over. So funny when she fell over so many times!!
– We had the gremlin’s parent’s evening and she is where she should be for her year group. Such a relief for my little August baby. She’s also gaining confidence and is happy. Main things eh?
– PANCAKES! Need I say more really? We have American ones and they are fab with Nutella!
– A Valentine’s meal with hubby. Was lovely to have some time together and the food was yummy.
We are seeing friends and family this weekend! I just wish it would get a bit warmer!!