Hello and welcome to Week 19 of the NEW Linky Bloggers’ Best hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at Blogging Beautifully
We have had an awesome break over the summer and were getting itchy feet with Best and Worst…so definitely time for a revamp and new badge.
Bloggers’ Best? What is it?
Exactly what it sounds like! We would like to read your best posts; the posts that you are most proud of and want to share with us and the blogging community. The topic can be anything. Parenting, fitness, crafts, beauty…. It is up to you. As long as you have blogged it. Link it!!
We will be featuring our favourite posts every week. So aim to link something good up!
I was off work all of last week which I always find weird when I work part time! It never really feels like a holiday unless I go away somewhere. However, it has been nice to see friends and have time on my own when the girls were at school and nursery.
Thanks to everyone who linked up. I’ve been having some issues with my scheduling recently so sorry about that! Think may have to look elsewhere, as some random things have been happening.
Anyway onto the faves! Mine was Mum on the Run and this was a post all about renting shame. I loved the overall message in this post, so go and have a read.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the at least 1 of the host’s posts and the one before yours.
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bloggersbest so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bloggersbest