The gremlin was back to school this week and I have not been able to get over how cold it has been! Soooo cold. I’m already starting to wish for our warm holiday!
So what has made us happy this week?
– The grem had a lovely party at the weekend. Was lovely to see her with all her friends and it was nice to catch up with some of the parents.
– I really pushed myself in the gym on Sunday with heavier weights and it felt great. I ached loads the next day though.
– Having a lazy day with the baby on Monday. I miss her when I work and it’s fun to chill out and not do a lot, especially when it is so cold!
– Taking the baby to soft play, yes this is crazy but it was lovely to see how confident she was. All she wanted to do was climb up the slide!
– The gremlin going back to school. Although I do miss her, the routine is nice and she has some new reading books and it’s good to be back to normal.
– Getting home from work on Thursday! The snow meant it took almost 2 hours. It was such a relief to get back, have a shower and my tea.
I’m hoping to get out this weekend, especially to the gym. The snow can get lost!
Have a good one lovelies!!