Hello and welcome to Week 22 of the NEW Linky Bloggers’ Best hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at Blogging Beautifully
We have had an awesome break over the summer and were getting itchy feet with Best and Worst…so definitely time for a revamp and new badge.
Bloggers’ Best? What is it?
Exactly what it sounds like! We would like to read your best posts; the posts that you are most proud of and want to share with us and the blogging community. The topic can be anything. Parenting, fitness, crafts, beauty…. It is up to you. As long as you have blogged it. Link it!!
We will be featuring our favourite posts every week. So aim to link something good up!
I feel soooo busy at the moment. I’ll have to admit I have slacked a bit on the blog, as it has been a little quiet and this is never a good thing. I get lazy and need a kick up the bum as I start to get a bit more work. Hubby is away tonight in London and I’m away at the weekend. We are like ships in the night really! Mad
Thanks to all that linked up last week. We had some fab reads and I love seeing what new posts each week brings. And onto the favourites.
I have to also apologise as I have not read all the posts yet this week. SORRY! This will be happening asap. As I said been mega busy.
Mine had to be Bryony – Imperfectly Imperfect Mama and was all about meals to feed your kids that the PTA may disapprove of! It made me smile as all the meals were quite healthy!! Have a read.
Anyway onto the faves!
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the at least 1 of the host’s posts and the one before yours.
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bloggersbest so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bloggersbest