Hello and welcome to Week 21 of the NEW Linky Bloggers’ Best hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at Blogging Beautifully
We have had an awesome break over the summer and were getting itchy feet with Best and Worst…so definitely time for a revamp and new badge.
Bloggers’ Best? What is it?
Exactly what it sounds like! We would like to read your best posts; the posts that you are most proud of and want to share with us and the blogging community. The topic can be anything. Parenting, fitness, crafts, beauty…. It is up to you. As long as you have blogged it. Link it!!
We will be featuring our favourite posts every week. So aim to link something good up!
I can’t not mention how cold it has been this week!! Absolutely freezing. Hope you guys coped with the snow. We didn’t have masses but I feel like I am just used to being cold now. I have been dreaming a little of summer holidays and being nice and warm!
Thanks to all who linked up last week. It was our first week back after the half term break and nice to have some normality. We had some lovely reads.
Anyway onto the faves!
Mine was the lovely Mimi Rose and Me and was all about things bloggers are sick of hearing. If you are a blogger, read and nod your head!
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the at least 1 of the host’s posts and the one before yours.
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bloggersbest so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bloggersbest